Optimation can provide a full range of high quality, cost effective turnkey services, facility upgrades, relocations and installations. Our rigging team can disassemble, move and install your entire plant while working with our certified crane operators to move the equipment into or out of buildings; on or off of trucks that Optimation can provide transportation for, to a client’s new site. From large equipment moves to delicate research equipment in a laboratory environment, to positioning heavy machinery loads to be assembled on a client’s plant floor, or in our shop, we can handle it all.
Multi - Disciplined Project Approach
Optimation can manage your entire move from the pre-planning stages through completion. We have the team that will do it with safety and cost effectiveness in mind.
- Engineering Services
- Project Management and Coordination
- Skid and Crating Services
- Electrical and Piping Connects and Disconnects
- Crane Services
- Mechanical (Millwright) Disassembly/Assembly and Precision Optical & Laser Alignment and Leveling
- Sheet Metal / Steel Fabrication
NYS Certified Crane Operators (CCO)
Optimation owns a Carry Deck Crane with a load capability ranging from 1,880 pounds to 20,000 pounds with a 13' - 50' reach depending on the boom and jib angle. For additional needs when managing a client's project, Optimation will work with area crane service companies to obtain the required support and supervise their production.
Fleet and Rigging Equipment
- Van Trucks
- Flat Bed Trailers
- Van Trailers
- Step Deck Trailer
- Low Boy Trailers (Stretch)
- Over Dimensional Trucking Permits
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Jacks
- Fork Trucks: 1 ton to 7 ton capacity
- Pallet Trucks: 5,000 lbs to 16,000 lbs capacity
- Many Specialized Tools
- Lull: 10,000 lbs maximum at minimum extension (1,500 lbs at 54' extension)