Optimation's high pressure specialists have the knowledge and background required to tackle the most difficult challenges. Our team includes mechanical and electrical engineers and designers, skilled trades including electrical and piping journeymen, along with controls and automation experts. We have designed, built and commissioned a variety of high pressure test systems and panel applications, serving several industries, particularly oil and gas. As an example, high pressure systems can simulate depth in a well – allowing companies to verify that their equipment can handle the harsh environment before sending it downhole.
The Right Team
Whether you have a system design in mind or just a concept of the end product, Optimation can work with you in a variety of ways. A typical high pressure project consists of one or more of the following services:
- Mechanical Design: flow and control diagrams, piping detail, 3D equipment layout and site model drawings, and high pressure component selection
- Electrical Design: instrumentation selection, control panel design, and detailed wiring diagrams
- Application Software: functional requirements, architecture, acceptance test documents, software modules
- Fabrication: pipe fitters, millwrights, welders, electricians, instrumentation technicians, sheet metal fabricators, and control panel builders
- Installation: legacy system demolition, equipment/utility site prep, equipment installation, debug and commissioning, and acceptance testing
The Right Tools
Our team has the tools to handle up to 60,000 psi. We have the mechanical engineering, process engineering, electrical engineering and skilled trades capabilities to specify and work with all high pressure components, including Process Piping, Pumps, Valves, Check Valves and Rupture Disks.
Documentation That Follows Your Requirements
Because of our wide range of expertise, Optimation is sensitive to the critical nature that system documentation plays in industries requiring high pressure applications. Our documentation process begins before the system is built. Optimation creates comprehensive requirements specifications and design descriptions that detail the hardware, software, and panel commissioning.