**Optimation is currently accepting applications for pipefitting and electrical apprentices for our 2018 class!**
Start your career in skilled trades on the right foot by joining Optimation’s Apprenticeship Program. Our apprentices get real world experience with on-the-job training and mentoring by our own professional journeymen.
We’re looking for capable men and women with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to keep Rochester’s skilled trades industry thriving. Be a part of the greatest construction and maintenance team in Rochester!
Optimation offers the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, ranging from construction and maintenance support for the area’s largest companies and institutions, to working on projects from various locations around the country.
Apprentices will attend classes at Monroe Community College (MCC) in Rochester, NY and are expected to work a regular 40 hour work week. Our current programs include Electrical and Pipefitting (5 years) and Millwright, Welding and Sheet Metal (4 years).
Applicants’ minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school or equivalency diploma with minimum 1 year algebra
- Provide transcripts of education
- Be able and willing to get to and from various job sites
- Attend all related classroom training on his /her personal time
- Be physically able to do the work.
- Pass a drug test at the time of employment
For any more information, contact Steven Alvito, Apprentice Program Manager at 585-321-2794 or email at Steven.Alvito@optimation.us.