Need to move your facility to a new location?
Installations and precision dismantlements are a specialty of Optimation’s skilled trades. We offer worldwide installation and dismantlement services through all of our skilled trades, from a single piece of equipment to an entire plant. If you require facility relocation services, we are the team to call.
Optimation’s team can provide you with one place to coordinate all of the services needed to disconnect all of your current utilities, disassemble, tag, crate or skid your equipment and transport to a new location. Our skilled trades’ team can work with you to create a floor plan, move the equipment into place, lag and level your equipment, tie-in the utilities, and commission equipment.
- Evaluation and reconfiguration of all utility infrastructures and services for process equipment
- Equipment layouts and drawings
- HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical plans and drawings
- Electrical control system designs and upgrades
- Design, fabrication, and installation of steel structures needed to locate machinery on different levels – such as in processing or recycling lines - for proper equipment performance
- Project planning and budgeting services
Optimation’s Skilled Trades Team Services:
- Project Management
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Control Panel Fabrication
- Sheet Metal