Large construction projects can pose a number of challenges, from managing an entire team of workers, to purchasing materials and equipment while maintaining a budget, to meeting an aggressive project schedule. Optimation has proven experience in tackling these challenges.
Optimation provides Field Engineering for Start-Up Services and Field Superintendents to provide the following Construction Management functions from the start of your project to the end.
Industrial Construction Management Services include:
- Development and management of project schedules
- Cost and Quality control management
- Bid management
- Safety Audits and evaluations to determine HSE plans
- Adhering to the project schedule to complete the project on time
- Maintaining communications with other vendors and contractors
- Ensuring projects follow a well-defined scope
- Complementing design, engineering, and construction teams
- Site and Contractor management
- Constructability reviews
- Check out and Startup
- Project Close Out: managing documentation, warranties, operation manuals