Optimation Metal Fabricators: provide custom design, fabrication, installation and repair of metal components for industrial clients – we work to your schedule and budget requirements.
Have a problem? Talk to us about a solution.
Know you have a problem, but aren’t sure what do about it? We provide value to our clients with our ability to design and build with very little engineering required. With deep experience in the design and build of custom machinery, Optimation sheet metal fabricators can visit your site, assess your problem and come up with a solution. We routinely work from sketches or verbal concepts; often little to no design input from you is required.
Our light and heavy metal fabrication work is done in our shop location at 1600 Lexington Ave. in Rochester, NY. Our skilled journeymen provide onsite installations. For some machine remediation requirements, the team provides the flexibility to determine and implement final requirements on-site.
We've solved sheet metal problems for client, such as:
- Machine safety concerns – OSHA requirements
- Custom lab equipment needs
- Material storage for specialty items
- Duct repair
- Dust containment
- Supply, return and exhaust airflow troubleshooting
- Custom parts for sanitary process and material handling
- Product throughput and control issues
- Product transition issues
Applications and solutions to client problems:
- Clean room - exhaust, ducts, shelving, stainless steel table tops
- Food industry - chutes, ducts, trays, shelving
- Machine Safety Guards
- Banjo Guards for belt safety
- Custom Chutes for automation
- Duct Fabrication and Modification
- Polishing and Metal Preparation
- Custom Material Handling Parts
- Custom Carts
- Catwalks, Ladders, Platforms, Rails
- Industrial Supports
- Equipment Modifications (Structural)
- Conveyor Modifications
- Industrial Enclosures for clean rooms and machine guarding
- Field Measurements
- Field Modifications